The 56th annual Columbus Arts Festival kicks off June 9
The 56th annual Arts Festival will take place from June 9-11 on the Scioto Mile.
The festival is expected to draw over a hundred local, national, and international artists.
Admission is free. VIP packages are available to special friends of the festival
The hours are:
- Friday June 9: 11 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday June 10: 10 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday June 11: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The music headliners for each day are:
- Friday, 9 p.m. - Local alternative rock band Zoo Trippin'
- Saturday, 9 p.m. - Pop, country and R&B singer Charlie Millikin
- Sunday morning - The Columbus Symphony
This years main stage will feature performances Dave Burker & the Historians, Tennessee Traffic, and Andy Shaw Band.
The festival also features three additional performance stages including the Grange Acoustic Stage with multi-disciplinary performances and a diverse mix of music, from acoustic and jazz to bluegrass and world music. A second stage features more than a dozen local dance troupes and companies. The Ohio Magazine Word is Art stage spotlights some of Columbus’ most talented spoken word poets and authors.