Lobster and shrimp ravioli (recipe)
Lobster and Shrimp Ravioli
- 6 each Lobster Ravioli, blanched* as needed
- Olive Oil Spray
- 1 portion shrimp, 31/40, marinated, 10 ea
- 2 ea 1.5 oz ladles Black Pepper Shrimp Sauce w/Cream
- 2 oz spoodle grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper mix
- #60 scoop whole butter
- 1 oz spinach
- 1 pinch parsley, chopped
- Heat ravioli in boiling water.
- Heat a non-stick saute pan and spray with olive oil spray.
- Add marinated shrimp and sear, cook halfway and flip.
- Add black pepper shrimp sauce and grape tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper, heat through.Add butter and stir to incorporate.Drain ravioli well and add to sauce along with spinach. Toss.Place ravioli on a large platter and top with shrimp and sauce.Garnish with parsley.
- Garnish with parsley.
*Ravioli are blanched in boiling water for 2 minutes