Best ever brownies (recipe)
Best Ever Brownies
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 6 eggs
- 3 c. sugar
- 1 ½ c. vegetable oil
- 1 T. vanilla
- 2 ¾ c. flour
- 1 c. cocoa
- 1 t. salt
- 1 c. walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 3/4 c. chocolate chips (I use the mini semi sweet)
- Beat together eggs, sugar, vegetable oil, and vanilla.
- Stir flour, cocoa, and salt together and stir into egg/sugar mixture.
- Beat until well combined.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chip, if desired.
- Spread into a greased jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.