Caramel Apple Dip (recipe)
Caramel Apple Dip
- 1- 8oz. cream cheese
- 4 T. brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Caramel Fruit Dip- 16 oz. container
- Hershey’s Skor Bits- 1 to 2 cups
- 6-7 medium Granny Smith Apples- unpeeled & slice
- Mix together cream cheese, brown sugar & vanilla.
- Spread onto a platter and leave the edges of platter clear for apple slices.
- Microwave caramel fruit dip about 20 seconds, just enough to make it easy to stir and spread.
- Spread over cream cheese mixture and top with 1 to 2 cups of Skor/toffee bits.
- Place sliced apples around the edges of the platter and start dipping!