Chicken Curry Salad (recipe)
Chicken Curry Salad
- #1 Cooked Chicken Breast
- 2 Tbsp. Curry powder 2 Tablespoons
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. shredded coconut
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 325.
- Sprinkle curry powder on chicken and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 min or until done.
- Please place in the fridge to cool.
- After the chicken is cold you may dice or shred the chicken then add all remaining ingredients.
- At this point you may add more of any ingredients to your liking.