Chili Lime Fish Parchment (recipe)
Chili Lime Fish in Parchment
- 2 6oz Portion of preferred fish
- 1 ½ c Cooked White Rice
- ½ c Canned Black Beans
- ½ c Yellow Onion, Julienned
- ½ c Red Peppers, Julienned
- ½ c Green Peppers, Julienned
- 1 ea Jalapeno, Thinly Sliced
- 2 T Butter
- 2 t Chili powder
- 2 t Cumin
- 2 t salt
- 1 t pepper
- 1 ea lime, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 ea Large Sheet of Parchment Paper
- ¼ c Cilantro, Chopped
- Preheat Oven to 400° F
- Fold the parchment in half to create a nice crease, unfold
- On one half of the parchment place the rice topped with the beans, sprinkle about half of the vegetables and seasonings on the beans and rice.
- Place the fillets on top of the vegetables and top with remaining vegetables and spices.
- Place a piece of butter on top of each fillet and finish with a couple of lime slices.
- Fold the parchment over and fold the edges together creating a nice seal.
- Move the package to a sheet tray and place in the oven. Cook for about 20 – 30 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillet.
- When ready to serve carefully tear open the package and spoon finished fish and vegetables onto a plate, garnish with fresh cilantro and fresh lime wedge and enjoy.