Fresh Strawberry Cream Pie (recipe)
Fresh Strawberry Cream Pie
1 Wholly Wholesome Pie Shell, baked as directed
Cream Cheese Filling
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- ?1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat with mixer till blended.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 3?4 cup water?
- 2/3 cup sugar?
- 2 tbls. corn starch
- Crush strawberries.
- Mix sugar and cornstarch in medium saucepan.
- Add crushed strawberries and water.
- Bring to boil on high heat, stirring constantly, until thick and bubbly.
- Remove from heat.
- 1 1?2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tbls. sugar
- Place cream in medium bowl, whip with beater until peaks form.
- Sprinkle sugar in and mix a few seconds to incorporate.
- Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Pie Crust, Cream Cheese filling, ?Strawberry filling, ?1 quart fresh strawberries, washed and hulled , Whipped Cream
- Spread cream cheese filling on bottom of baked crust.
- Spoon strawberries on top of filling.
- Pour glaze over fruit to cover.
- Spread with whipped cream.
- Place in refrigerator 2 hours to cool through.