Mini-Velvet Pumpkin Pies (recipes)
MINI- VELVET PUMPKIN PIES
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Whisk all ingredients together in a large bowl. Pour into 4-6 oven-proof ramekins, sprayed with non-stick spray. Place into jelly roll pan and then add water into the pan to create a hot water bath for baking.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for approximately 45 minutes. Serve immediately or cool until serving time.
- Added supplies: Whole and crushed ginger snap cookies, whipped cream, caramel ice cream topping, chopped pistachios and/or chopped candied pecans.
· Remove ramekins from refrigerator or serve warm from the oven. Cover the top of the baked pumpkin ramekin with crushed ginger snaps. Top with VELVET Original Vanilla ice cream. Dollop whipped cream on top and sprinkle with Pumpkin Pie Spice. Drizzle warmed caramel sauce over whipped cream and place a whole ginger snap into the ice cream and serve.
· Remove ramekins from refrigerator or serve warm from the oven. Top with 1 tablespoon of crushed ginger snaps. Top with a small scoop of Velvet PUMPKIN PIE SPICE ice cream. Sprinkle chopped pistachios over the top, drizzle with salted caramel ice cream topping and serve.