We added a bit of a twist to the normal salad this morning.
Maggie Ailbouni, from Mazah Eatery showed us how to make the classic Middle Eastern version, tabbouleh.
- 2 Large Bunches of Parsley (1 Quart after finely chopped)
- 3/4 Burghul #1
- 3 Large Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 Small Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Bunch of Green Onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoons of Salt
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Extra-Virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- Romaine Lettuce Leaf, White Cabbage and Lemon Wedges to eat Tabbouleh with.
- Lemon Wedges and Diced Cucumbers for Presentation.