$10 Tuesday: Southwestern egg salad
Southwestern egg salad
- 8 hard- boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 can corn with peppers, drained
- 1 container plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 4-5 drops of hot sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- Shredded lettuce
- Taco shells or soft burritos
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, except avocado, lettuce and taco shells. Chill.
- To assemble: Place a small amount of lettuce into the taco shell or in the middle of the burrito.
- Add egg salad to fill the taco, or down the middle of the burrito.
- Top with 2-3 slices of avocado. Fold if using a soft burrito.
Makes 4-6 servings.