Dirty Dining: Diner finds glass in his tacos

A diner recently bit into a piece of glass while having tacos at a downtown Columbus restaurant.

The glass wound up in his food at The Walrus on E. Main Street after an oven door cracked, apparently while his sweet potatoes were being re-heated. A trip to the emergency room cut short his lunch date. The restaurant said it didn't know about the issue until after the complaint.

The victim said the owner met him at the hospital and put him in touch with the restaurant's insurance company.

This week's Clean Plate Award goes to a man who converted a family barn into a thriving pizza business at Taranto's pizza barn in Pickerington.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off