Nationwide Children's ranks as one of the best children's hospitals in the country
Nationwide Children's Hospital has been ranked as one of the best children's hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report.
The hospital has been designated on the 2018-19 Honor Roll for the fifth consecutive year. Columbus' hospital ranked 7th on the list. Boston Children's Hospital was given top honors.
Here are the top ten:
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Texas Children's Hospital, Houston
- Children's National Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- Nationwide Children's Hospital, Columbus, Ohio
- Johns Hopkins Children's Center, Baltimore
- Children's Hospital Colorado, Aurora
- Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
Nationwide Children's Hospital ranked highly in Cancer, Pulmonary Medicine, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Urology, Nephrology, Gastroenterology and GI Surgery, Diabetics and Endocrinology, Neonatology, and Cardiology and Heart Surgery.
“This recognition serves as evidence of the compassion and hard work of our dedicated staff,” said Steve Allen, MD, Nationwide Children’s CEO. “The external validation reinforces Nationwide Children’s continued commitment to delivering the best outcomes for our patients and their families.”