The 9 BEST Cyber Monday deals you need to know about
Black Friday has given way to Cyber Monday.
But is it worth sneaking time at work, to find some bargains online? (More than 50% of all workers will be shopping today on the job)
Or is Cyber Monday just a lot of hype?
Real Deals Online
The good news is that Cyber Monday in many ways is better than Black Friday, according to the money saving website Fat Wallet.com
The reason: While you can hit only a few stores on Black Friday, on Monday you can shop dozens for deals, all at the same time, while the boss is not looking. (He's probably shopping too)
In addition, most of the best Black Friday deals require you to stand in line, as each store tends to have just 20 or 30 of that hot doorbuster item in stock. No lines Cyber Monday.
While you probably won't find a 48 inch TV for $149 on Cyber Monday (as early bird shoppers did at Best Buy last Thursday night), you will still find great s.
The big screen TV's won't be priced as low, but almost everything else will be, especially clothing.
So here are some of the top 9 Cyber Monday 2015 deals:
Top Cyber Monday Deals: (Thanks to FatWallet.com)
- Walmart - Harry Potter Complete eight-Film Collection (Blu-ray) $44.96 (+ up to 5% cash back
- Best Buy - LG 55 2160p 4k LED Smart Ultra HDTV $699.99
- Target - 15% Off site-wide + 75 Online-Only e-Doorbusters
- Acer - Save over 50% off site-wide + Free shipping (+2% cash back)
- eBay - GoPro Hero4 Action Camera $299 (+ up to 5% cash back)
- Under Armour - 25% Off UA Big Logo Hoodies, Armour Fleece Pants & More (+4% cash back)
- Amazon - 60% off select Kate Spade New York stud earrings (+ up to 7% cash back)
- Macy's - 20% Off site-wide + Free Shipping with $25 spent (+ up to 2.5% cash back)
- Toys R Us - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Kids tablet $99.99 (+2% cash back)
- Cabela's - Up to 80% off Cyber Week Deals (+ up to 3% cash back)
- Toys R Us - $10 off Skylanders, Lego Dimensions, Amiibo and Disney Infinity figures (+2% cash back)
Don't Waste Your Money is a registered trademark of the EW Scripps Co.
Follow John on Twitter (@JohnMatarese )
Sign up for John's free Newsletter delivered weekly to your inbox